Saturday, September 20, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome!

I am Munirah Al-Majed. I am taking this class to see how to use the internet for the real world. I hope to learn to use the blogging world professionally.

My digital foot print score is 1,383 megabytes. I could cut back by using the internet and technology less than I am using it now. Also, I shouldn’t use my camera and emails a lot. To protect myself I can make sure to not give away private information to any website unless I am absolutely sure about it. Also, I shouldn’t publish my pictures to any random site online. To me, the score means that its a positive thing because it shows that I am not addicted to the internet as much as others who received high scores. I don't want to be too tied up to technology and not get to observe the real world physically. Although, I did get an average score, I still want to cut  back on technology.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very creative, especially in KUWAIT where it is extremely hot. Sometimes i feel like i am gonna faint and this new device will help prevent that. It might be more successful if it was sold in a lower prince since not all people around the world can afford that.

    ReplyDelete