Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reflection

I have learned so far how the business world works and how difficult it is. With every form we do, we had to have a list of instructions so people don't get confused. To make a business and company a list of tasks follows. These tasks are done for my customers and employees. Without them  my business would fail and not work. Also, we had to do inventory lists and it was the first time for me to make one. I didn't know that it would be this difficult to make a business and company.

I would use google docs outside this class because its very easy to use. It saves automatically without emailing word documents to our selfs. Its very easy to share to other people especially if you are a working with other people in a project.

To improve my project, I would save my documents according to what the task number was. It would be much more easier and less time consuming when I would hand in my assignments at the end. I did use my time wisely but I just need to work faster so I don't panic at the last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment